Editorial Advisory Board:
Some of the emails I respond to are simple questions about PLC Training, while others seeking advice while contemplating a career move into the Automation world. During our round table meetings, I had the privilège to work with some great people:
- Al Diggins, Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium
- David Green, Technology and Business-to-Business Consultants
- Don McCrudden, Vice President, Business Development, Festo
- Cheryl Jensen, (now) President and CEO Algonquin College
- Sherman Lang, Technology Advisor National Research Council of Canada
Although advising and responding to questions has always been fun and a personal commitment to help and share my experience. The best part about being on the board, is the exchange of ideas in the group and learning from other board members.
Thanks to all present and past board members and publishers, and a special thank you to the Manufacturing Automation team. The publisher Klaus Pirker, and the editor Kristina Urquhart, the team that has made this possible since 2006.
Visit the magazine and subscribe to the Digital Edition, and stay connected with the latest trends in Canadian Manufacturing.